Thursday, August 25, 2016

Projects I Finished


It's been a while since I posted. But I have done a lot and still working on projects. I am also in the process of creating a new crochet pattern. It's for the Wee Three Friends dolls. When it's done I will post picture with the pattern. 

I finished the quilt some time ago so l will post a picture of it. It is a queen size rag quilt I made for my granddaughter. She loves it. She pick out some of the fabric and then I just chose from my stash for the rest of it. 

I also have many other projects that I have finished over my time of not posting. One of the projects was a head wrap shower towel. Here are my granddaughters modeling them. 

Hope you enjoy this. 

Another project I did sometime ago was a crochet Christmas tree skirt. It is called the round ripple tree skirt. 

The crochet pattern is found here. 

I have many other projects in the works which I will be posting on each week. 
Until next time May God Bless. 
Hugs DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment