Finished! Here are the pictures of it.
Monday, September 12, 2016
I starters working on a crochet hook case this week. I went to visit my cousin last week and she showed me the projects she had been working on. One of them she completed was this case for crochet hooks. I loved it so she showed me where the pattern was. Mine is almost done. I'll post pictures when finished. Here is where to find the pattern. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/aluminum-crochet-hook-case
Monday, September 5, 2016
Here is the picture and pattern of the dress I created for Wee Three Friends.
WEE THREE FRIENDS DRESS
Shell st for bodice: 2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc all in same ch or space
V st at waist: dc, ch 1, dc in same st
Shell st in skirt: 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc in V st ch
1. Ch 27, Sc in 2 ch from hook and each chain, ch 3 turn ( counts as 1 dc for next row).
2. Dc in next 3 sc, (shell st in next sc, dc in next 3 sc, shell in next sc, dc in next 8 sc, shell in next sc, sc in last 4 ch, ch 3 and turn.
3. Dc in each dc, shell in corner of each shell, ch 3 and turn.
4. Dc in next 6 dc, 1 dc in ch sp of shell, skip 11 dc, dc in ch sp of shell, dc in next 16, dc in ch sp of shell, skip 11, dc in ch sp of next shell, dc in next 8 dc, ch 3 and turn.
5. Dc in next 4 dc, 2 dc in next dc, dc in next 6 dc, 2 dc in next dc, dc in next 9, 2 dc in next dc, dc in next 6, 2 dc in next dc, dc in last 5 dc, ch 3 and turn.
6. Dc across row, ch 3 and turn.
7. Dc in next 4 dc, dc next 2 dc tog, *dc in next 5 dc, dc next 2 dc tog*, repeat from * to * across to end of row. Ch 3 and turn.
8. Dc across row, ch 3 and turn.
9. Dc across row, ch 3 and turn.
10. Dc in same st as ch 3, V st in each dc across, sl st in first ch 3 at beg of row.
11. Sl st in first V st, shell in same V st, * 1 dc in next V st, shell in next V st. Repeat from * across, dc in last V st, sl st to beg ch 3.
12. Sl st to ch 2 of first shell, shell in each shell, dcbp in each dc between each shell
13. Repeat row 12 until desired length. I did mine for 9 more rows. Last row I changed color of thread. Finishing: sc around each arm hole and along back opening. Sew 3 snaps evenly spaced to back opening.
If you have problems with the pattern please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the pattern.
May God Bless, Hugs DeeDee
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Restringing Effanbee dolls is fairly easy. I have done a few. You can buy bands and hooks from most any doll supply or you can buy restringing cord. Here are dolls I have done before and after pictures.
I restrung 2 of these 14" Patsy Dolls. They have their original clothes but I will sew them new outfits for display. The next one is Wee Patsy 5". I restrung her using elastic string.
Until next time May God Bless.
Friday, August 26, 2016
Some of my next projects will involve some of the Effanbee Patsy Dolls. I found an interesting article I thought some of you might like. http://www.angelfire.com/tx3/dollchat2/patsy1.html
Some of my favorite dolls are the Effanbee dolls. I think because so many of them are vintage or reproductions of the original. They have such cute chubby faces I just love. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading the article.
May God Bless.
Thursday, August 25, 2016
It's been a while since I posted. But I have done a lot and still working on projects. I am also in the process of creating a new crochet pattern. It's for the Wee Three Friends dolls. When it's done I will post picture with the pattern.
I finished the quilt some time ago so l will post a picture of it. It is a queen size rag quilt I made for my granddaughter. She loves it. She pick out some of the fabric and then I just chose from my stash for the rest of it.
I also have many other projects that I have finished over my time of not posting. One of the projects was a head wrap shower towel. Here are my granddaughters modeling them.
Here is the pattern for them.
Hope you enjoy this.
Another project I did sometime ago was a crochet Christmas tree skirt. It is called the round ripple tree skirt.
The crochet pattern is found here.
I have many other projects in the works which I will be posting on each week.
Until next time May God Bless.
Thursday, March 24, 2016
I am happy to announce I have become a Jamberry Consultant. I love all of their nail wraps. I'm am going to try some new ones for Easter.
I have started working on projects again. I have been crocheting Barbie outfits and I am working on a rag quilt.
This was the start of it a few weeks back. It's almost finished now. Soon as I have it done I will post a picture of it completed.
This is the Barbie outfit I am working on now. I have the skirt almost done. I only have 3 more rows left to crochet. Here is a link to the pattern. https://www.freepatterns.com/detail.html?code=FC00892&cat_id=333
I am also continuing on after Easter with my dollhouse. That is a long project. But I very much enjoy it. Will post pictures soon.
Well every one take care. Have a Happy Easter.
May God Bless. Hugs, DeeDee
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Hi everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I've added anything. But life has been so crazy sometimes. I'm hoping things will be settled down a bit now. We had our grand daughter living with us and she graduated this spring. So hopefully life will get easier for us.
One of my most recent projects is a tea cup made from old tires. Well actually my husband painted it and put it together.
Then he filled it with dirt and I turned it into a Fairy Garden. I love it!
I am enjoying my flower bed so much this year. Here are just a few of my favorites.
Well hopefully it won't be so long until my next posting. Until next time.
May God Bless.