Finished! Here are the pictures of it.
Monday, September 12, 2016
I starters working on a crochet hook case this week. I went to visit my cousin last week and she showed me the projects she had been working on. One of them she completed was this case for crochet hooks. I loved it so she showed me where the pattern was. Mine is almost done. I'll post pictures when finished. Here is where to find the pattern. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/aluminum-crochet-hook-case
Monday, September 5, 2016
Here is the picture and pattern of the dress I created for Wee Three Friends.
WEE THREE FRIENDS DRESS
Shell st for bodice: 2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc all in same ch or space
V st at waist: dc, ch 1, dc in same st
Shell st in skirt: 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc in V st ch
1. Ch 27, Sc in 2 ch from hook and each chain, ch 3 turn ( counts as 1 dc for next row).
2. Dc in next 3 sc, (shell st in next sc, dc in next 3 sc, shell in next sc, dc in next 8 sc, shell in next sc, sc in last 4 ch, ch 3 and turn.
3. Dc in each dc, shell in corner of each shell, ch 3 and turn.
4. Dc in next 6 dc, 1 dc in ch sp of shell, skip 11 dc, dc in ch sp of shell, dc in next 16, dc in ch sp of shell, skip 11, dc in ch sp of next shell, dc in next 8 dc, ch 3 and turn.
5. Dc in next 4 dc, 2 dc in next dc, dc in next 6 dc, 2 dc in next dc, dc in next 9, 2 dc in next dc, dc in next 6, 2 dc in next dc, dc in last 5 dc, ch 3 and turn.
6. Dc across row, ch 3 and turn.
7. Dc in next 4 dc, dc next 2 dc tog, *dc in next 5 dc, dc next 2 dc tog*, repeat from * to * across to end of row. Ch 3 and turn.
8. Dc across row, ch 3 and turn.
9. Dc across row, ch 3 and turn.
10. Dc in same st as ch 3, V st in each dc across, sl st in first ch 3 at beg of row.
11. Sl st in first V st, shell in same V st, * 1 dc in next V st, shell in next V st. Repeat from * across, dc in last V st, sl st to beg ch 3.
12. Sl st to ch 2 of first shell, shell in each shell, dcbp in each dc between each shell
13. Repeat row 12 until desired length. I did mine for 9 more rows. Last row I changed color of thread. Finishing: sc around each arm hole and along back opening. Sew 3 snaps evenly spaced to back opening.
If you have problems with the pattern please email me email@example.com
Enjoy the pattern.
May God Bless, Hugs DeeDee
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Restringing Effanbee dolls is fairly easy. I have done a few. You can buy bands and hooks from most any doll supply or you can buy restringing cord. Here are dolls I have done before and after pictures.
I restrung 2 of these 14" Patsy Dolls. They have their original clothes but I will sew them new outfits for display. The next one is Wee Patsy 5". I restrung her using elastic string.
Until next time May God Bless.