Thursday, March 24, 2016

Working On Projects

I am happy to announce I have become a Jamberry Consultant. I love all of their nail wraps. I'm am going to try some new ones for Easter. 

I have started working on projects again. I have been crocheting Barbie outfits and I am working on a rag quilt. 
This was the start of it a few weeks back. It's almost finished now. Soon as I have it done I will post a picture of it completed. 

This is the Barbie outfit I am working on now. I have the skirt almost done. I only have 3 more rows left to crochet. Here is a link to the pattern. https://www.freepatterns.com/detail.html?code=FC00892&cat_id=333


I think it is a very pretty outfit. I'll be glad when mine is done. My Barbie will be very happy also to have a new outfit. 

I am also continuing on after Easter with  my dollhouse. That is a long project. But I very much enjoy it. Will post pictures soon. 
Well every one take care. Have a Happy Easter. 
May God Bless. Hugs, DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment