Friday, March 18, 2011

I am hoping to put up a few new postings this coming week. I have been rather busy the last few weeks. We had a son get engaged so we had a small party and dinner for him and his girlfriend. Today we moved our daughter and grand-daughter in with us. Keep them in your prayers please. She was going through a rough marriage and decided it was better for them here. I told her she is going to be here for ever because I won't let anyone have her again. We have a living room full of boxes and totes and I am sure it will take a while to get it all situated. Anyway enough of my personal life.


I have finished the baby items I was working on and sent them off to my cousin. She was really thrilled when she received them. I have been working on some Barbie clothes and some other doll clothes that I thought I would get posted this last week but time just got away from me. So hopefully this next week I will get it accomplished. But here are a few pictures of some of the baby items and Fancy Nancy doll with her new outfit.
So for now, all of you have a good weekend and Thank God for all that he does for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment